Body lifts

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MICK69

Reaction score
Hi this is my first post on here and am wondering if anyone knows where to get a body lift done in PERTH

Last edited:
There are plenty of kits around that supply the lift blocks, problem is they don't supply brackets to lift the bullbar and rear bar. Maybe try a local 4WD garage/repairer.

Its a pretty easy job mick, get a decent kit from Zordos suspension (would not recommend any of the ebay ones, wrong bolts and bad instructions)

How hard is it to get past inspection and made road worthy in WA and is it worth the hassle. I would rather keep most of the car legal :p

Engineering certificates are $$$$$. try either airborne suspension in wangara or wilkinsons in beechboro. I'm about 90% sure both will install body lift kits

wilkinsons suspension in bayswater do bodylifts, for about $700 they quoted me i think. that was about 12 months ago or so. goodluck

Mate has used this dude from tassy many times and installed his own. The fella has a Facebook account for questions and also help via phone with any issues what do ever.....
http://bit.ly/V9bjAD

wilkinson quote me 1300 for a body lift, bit of a rip if you ask me, i think ill buy the kit off zordo and do it myself. not sure if that includes an engineering certificate though....

i put my body lift in myself not to hard to do just time is all it takes. a week later though go a big fat yellow sticker spewing! didnt get the bull bar lifted though!

do wilkinson lift the front bar or just install the blocks?

cheers

unlucky to get a yellow sticker. Was it traffic cops or regular cops that got you?

Perth laws sound farkin shithouse.... Zordo's kits are great and I'm real happy with mine, he supplies and fits his kits for around 400bucks including lifting bullbar and rear bar, no need for brackets, you just need to re-drill the new holes

unlucky to get a yellow sticker. Was it traffic cops or regular cops that got you?

went through a booze bus.... as soon as i rocked up i could see it coming. Even got me out of the car and made me do drug tests and all that kinda bullshit

Sunny coaster. do you just have the standard steel bar and its able to just have new holes drilled?

To think there are people out there doing serious crime and they have to pick on 4wders for slightly modded trucks

went through a booze bus.... as soon as i rocked up i could see it coming. Even got me out of the car and made me do drug tests and all that kinda bullshit

Sunny coaster. do you just have the standard steel bar and its able to just have new holes drilled?

yep - just lift, clamp then re-drill. Easy.

Latest posts

Back