Whats your Easter plans?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt76

Reaction score
What are we all up to?

I got a new prawn cast net so I plan on giving that a good workout, no other real plans. Might see if I cant score a mudcrab or two as well.

Nothing here, just some jobs around the house and on the ute.

Might head up to Bribie one day.

After the public holidays I hope to tow the camper trailer up double island point and camp/fish/drink for a few days (no lady folk - just my boys and my dad). I want to see how the new nav goes on the beach towing the camper in preparation for a later Fraser trip.

Also good to get the boys away from the electronic gadgets for a few days.......

Hi Guys

I have to work over Easter.Just another day of the year.Got to try and keep the red kangaroo flying????. If I am lucky i might be able to bend up a new bash plate the navara.

Shane

Friday - mates birthday party
Sat - BBQ with friends and hopefully some fishing as I heard they are getting elbow slapper whitting in the passage
Sun - Cruiser park to visit the inlaws
Monday - Another BBQ with friends

Working around the house for the first three days then hitting glass house mountains on monday

Nothing but family stuff on the long weekend, but on tuesday I get to go to the Bendelby Ranges for work.
How stoked am I.

Friday - mates birthday party
Sat - BBQ with friends and hopefully some fishing as I heard they are getting elbow slapper whitting in the passage
Sun - Cruiser park to visit the inlaws
Monday - Another BBQ with friends

Going to Cruiser Sunday myself Kitch, we should catch up? Coming home Monday. Today and Saturday relaxing, doing as little as possible.

Latest posts

Back