inbuilt sat nav

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darrell81

Reaction score
i have imported my d40 from the uk last year into oz.now im having problems trying to find an ozzie satnav disk for the inbuilt satnav.i,ve tried nissan australia and uk but they cant help.any ideas thanx

Got a brand name of the unit or even the maps that are on it? Pretty much anything that might help people distinguish it from all the different brands out there. I'd reckon with a bit of reprogramming just about any GPS software package would work but some require more than others and therefore some sort of name would be the minimum amount of information that someone might need to help you

sorry its a navteq disk in the dvd driver under the seat.i,m useless with this sort of thing so am pretty stuck.i emailed navteq and they couldnt help

I'm sure I've seen guys on this forum talk about Navteq so someone might be able to help you. I'm quite suprised Navteq wont help you with something but failing that just try searching for Navteq aussie maps of something like that with Google, someone is bound to have tried it before you.

Failing all that just send it to me and I'll either fix it or break it, I wont guarantee which. :big_smile:

Latest posts

Back