drivers side window

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimbo

Reaction score
Hi all does anybody know how to reset drivers side window to go up and down automaticly when lifting button all the way up or down vehicle is stx550

Normally you have to hold the switch all the way up and once the window stops, continue holding it for 10 seconds, same with down. This should reset the limit switches.

What year is it? Did it definitely work previously? I do recall some people complaining that they removed that feature from later models due to having body parts caught in there when closing them... not sure if this was the case with the 550s or not though. ....

What year is it? Did it definitely work previously? I do recall some people complaining that they removed that feature from later models due to having body parts caught in there when closing them... not sure if this was the case with the 550s or not though. ....

The mind boggles...lol

The mind boggles...lol
Yes it does haha. They are supposed to have an automatic reverse on them so if something stops it before it gets all the way up it goes back down, not sure if there was an issue or something with the sensor that detected that or what...

Try holding window switch in down position for greater than 5 sec after starting with window closed then put the window up and continue to hold for more than 5sec

mine done the same thing after replacing the battery. stopped working on auto up. it must of reset itself after a few days cause its ok now.

Latest posts

Back