Fault code P2263 after new exhaust & hot pipe

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheBandit

Reaction score
I purchased my first Navara 550 2 weeks ago and just installed a Redback 3" exhaust and Plazmaman hot pipe.

Scan gauge is showing pending fault code P2263 (boost pressure - performance problem) and engine has lost all power.

Any ideas on how to fix??

I am guessing a leak in the hot pipe and subsequent loss of boost, the loss of power makes this more likely. But not knowing the V9X it's a stab in the dark.

The hot pipe is a simple and well made item from Plazmaman. O-rings seal both ends (same as factory) with one small silicone hose for flex and 2 x hose clamps. Checked this and it seems ok.

I think it may be no back pressure on turbo from the new 3" exhaust.

Back pressure should not be a problem I'll speak to an old workmate that had your issue's a few years back. I think it was sensor related. Check this thread late Monday mate, if I can find anything I will let you know.
Cheers

Problem sorted..
Had a look this morning with fresh eyes and found one of the vacuum lines had come off.
Thanks for help..

Good find!, I had a chat to old mate today he bought an exhaust and chip package, turns out the chip was spiking his rail pressure and had to be removed.
Cheers.

Latest posts

Back