Engine

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryzan

Reaction score
So, anybody with an np300 twin turbo want to post some photos of their engine bay with the plastic cover off? I'm interested to see how they have arranged the turbo setup and piping. Also, where is the inter cooler located and how is the associated pipe work for it routed?

Intercooler is located at the front of the truck under the front bumper and low to the ground. Does come with a factory bash plate. Will get some photo's for you in the next couple of days. Certainly was an afterthought. There is so much plumbing in and around the front grill. Not good if you ask me...

Attachments

• truck painted 1.jpg
    truck painted 1.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 321
Last edited:
Mine with the ARB bar has heaps of room in the front for extras, bigger intercooler, winch.
Can fit in front of the pipes that are in there.

So how do you go with a winch and recovery points ? How come this one is in the booth?

I took out 4 roo's lol! $10 grand worth of damage. I have an ARB bar and there is plenty of room for a winch and the upgrades as ol mate above has stated.

Latest posts

Back