Naming my 1997 d22 navara

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RASCAL

Reaction score
hello all how are you

im having a little drama i want to name my ute but i cant think of anything that pops out and says hello
the d22 is white dueul cab str roll bars with a qd32 motor and sugestions would be great ill post some pics later so you can have a look thanks

Our Commodore was named by our daughter when she was like 8. My suggestion: take an 8 year old for a spin and ask them what they'd call the car. Don't say yes or no to any unless it really grabs you, but keep asking and filing away the options. Kids love positive feedback and have brains that work oh so very differently from ours.

Hi mate, welcome to the forum.

How about Casper? Clutching at straws here, I'm not creative! I deal with facts!

Mmmmm, well ours are --

D22 is called "Navvy"
Holden Berlina is called "Berli"
Holden VP Executive is just "VP"

Quite funny actually, goes along the lines of, "you want to take Navvy or Berli today?" :big_smile:

Hoo Roo

Names just happen by themselves i reckon,

I have bike thats brown and has surly decals, my missus can only pronounce shirly not sulry with her accent so now she gives me shit for spending too much time riding that damned brunette Shirly!

I call mine Barney after Barney in How I Met Your Mother, Becaues it is Awesome. i even called it the fridge for awhile because it's cool, big and white.

i put some pics up in my profile or i think in th d22 album have a look

Latest posts

Back