snorkel

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

t-roy

Reaction score
got quoted at 610 for a safari snorkel supplied and fitted.. do u guys think this is a reasonable price?? any feed back from any one that has a safari snorkel??? thanks

The price sounds about right, you are looking at around $400-450 for the snorkel on its own plus the time to fit. All the snorkels work as well as each other really as long as they are fitted right and all the joins are sealed properly, it just comes down to looks, most reckon the genuine Nissan snorkel is the best looking and it's around the $400 mark.

I had a safari snorkel fitted and after 3 months the pillar holding bolts and washers were rusted and staining the duco below,also the screws at the top. I contacted safari and bla bla faulty bolts etc and after a second call they posted some new ones. Within a month they were also showing rust. I asked about their advert saying quality fittings etc and would they warrant the quality of the bolts etc that I couldn't see. Have never had a reply. I replaced the screws and bolts with stainless steel at a cost of $2.I have never been in salt water and live 15k from the sea. I pity owners of $90k 4x4's who go beach driving

I got a Nissan snorkel on my STR.

I think it set me back $300-$350.

My brother installed it for me as he is a panel beater. Saved me some money.

Dave.

Oi Jeno I have only dealt with ARB once and have no plans to ever again. Wanker's.

When I was looking for a longrange tank and went and seen the local ARB dealer, I asked how much for a longrange tank for the Navara. They gave me a price on a reco tank, I said I only wanted a new tank and they wouldn't give me a price on a new tank.

So I said I am sure TJM will be happy to sell me a new tank, so I have only dealt with TJM ever since.

Id say being in my early twenties made them think I didn't have money, you know like when you go to Harvey Norman and the salesman wont talk to you unless your over 40.

Dave.

Price sounds like the norm. Ive got the genuine nissan one which i think looks better then the safari

I got a genuine nissan snorkel from Village motors on Brisbanes north side for $320. I fitted my self in a couple of hours and I'm only a useless electrician.

Latest posts

Back