Watagans/stockton whos keen

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshy

Reaction score
Thought we should try and get a meet up happening before the navs off the road for a while. So at the moment im free pretty much anytime after tuff truck.
So whos in and what weekend suits you best?

Hey Josh Ill be in, I ain't following you all the way around the Wattagan's. One of my mate's drive's like you in his Wrangler. I be there though.

Dave.

haha sorry i should have mentioned well stick to the easier stuff. Altho i might need a guide....only been there a few times and the tracks were pretty full on

You dont need a guide, you need someone to hold the camera for the pics we want to see! haha

haha yeah thatl be everyone else after they send me up the track 1st

ah so hows a weekend in may sound?....i want to drive maniac out at jenolan which ill hopefully do after tuff truck first.

I wouldn't mind tagging along, I only have the Bridgestone A/T's that came on it though. New shockies and air assist will be here by Friday so I should have a little extra height. I reckon I'll have a UHF and maybe some decent recovery hooks by May!

Sounds great I'm in,

any weekend in april other than the first one (3RD 4TH)
and easter. (11TH 12TH)

so that leaves the last weekend in april.
or MAY any time

Last edited:
Bump!
The hilux crew organised a meet up in a few days on 4wda, we still havent had 1.

Whos keen?...even just a day trip to appin if theres any sydney siders?

Next weekend I am off to Coffs Harbour for drifting with the sister's ex boyfriend.

Still good mates.

I will get some pics.

Weekend after that my gauges are going in definetly, pyro metre probe is in the exhaust already. Done today.

Dave.

Latest posts

Back