2" Lift kit for 09 d22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Navara09

Reaction score
Hey guys im looking at putting a lift kit on my 09 D22 Navara and i have see some ironman lift kits but dont no much about them. can anyone let me know what they are like and if there are any other brands you recomend, also if you can give prices on what you have payed or been quoted would help. thanks guys

How is EFS gear? and if i put the EFS gear on will it effect the amount that i carry on the back?

You can get 400kg constant load springs which will make the ride firm without any load, this is the way I am about to go.

edit
I will be using EFS gear

So where do you get EFS from? and has anyone used iroman because just want to find out about them to.

I got ironman and like it...i havent been in any other brand lifted narvys so i cant give a comparison....

im going EFS 40mm Lif Kit with elite firm gas shocks up front and enforcer comfort shocks in rear with the comfort springs(i think this is what rating the standard nissan springs are anwyay)...no torsions bars as i only have alloy bullbae spotslights on the front.

Latest posts

Back