canvas canopy conversion

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ashleylipus

Reaction score
im planing on replacing my tub with an alloy tray and making a frame and fitting a canvas canopy. i also want a solid roof. aluminium checker plate or something similar. and my mate has a full length roof rack i am going to customise and fit to the roof of my canopy. i was thining of going with this design...

1124-484-1213770777.jpg

1124-806-1213770993.jpg

accept around the top where the canvas is fitted i would prefer my solid roof to fit over the top of those rails that hold the canvas down.

if anyone has any hint or ideas that would help me or any photos that would be much appreciated.

im also looking for a second hand alloy tray for my dual cab d22 and a good canvas trimmer in melbourne who has experience with canva canopies so i can ask them a few questions.

thanks.
ash

im planing on replacing my tub with an alloy tray and making a frame and fitting a canvas canopy. i also want a solid roof. aluminium checker plate or something similar. and my mate has a full length roof rack i am going to customise and fit to the roof of my canopy. i was thining of going with this design...

1124-484-1213770777.jpg

1124-806-1213770993.jpg

accept around the top where the canvas is fitted i would prefer my solid roof to fit over the top of those rails that hold the canvas down.

if anyone has any hint or ideas that would help me or any photos that would be much appreciated.
:

im also looking for a second hand alloy tray for my dual cab d22 and a good canvas trimmer in melbourne who has experience with canva canopies so i can ask them a few questions.

thanks.
ash
Try Allens cannopies,in South road Moorabbin,just near Warrigal road in the service lane...:rock:

For Ideas you can have a look at

Matt Vnet pro's car - hes a member on here.

I'm looking at doing the same thing, one day

Latest posts

Back