DVD Headrests? Brands? Quality?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
G'Day All,

Looking at getting some DVD Headrests in either a 7" or 9" for my D22 Nav and also my wifes Focus. Has anyone had any experiences with these type of units, brands, quality, where to buy etc?

There are heaps available on eBay just not sure on quality.
Autobarn in Geelong have them on sale at the moment for $550 a pair supply only, that being with one unit as a master & one as a slave.

Any input greatly appreciated, thanks Matt.

I use a cheap 7 inch screen with no branding on it for my reversing camera, it came from one of those chinese import places off ebay that also sold full camera kits and full dvd kits and from the pics on the ebay site my screen looks exactly the same as most of the kits.

We've had it play a dvd while we were testing it in the garage before the install and it works well enough for what most cars need. It's got an 800 x 400 res screen which is obviously not high def but who needs high def in the car anyway it's only to keep the kids quiet. As a kit form or part of a build it yourself system these non branded screens should suit most applications fine and they will surely come out a lot less than $550.

Latest posts

Back