Changing headlight globes

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

docp1980

Reaction score
Just wondering if there is anyone out there who could tell me an easy way to replace my headlight globes? How do the plastic covers behind them come off? Don't really want to remove the batteries if possible!

Cheers!

unless you have really little hands/arms you will have to remove the battery
or headlight. They are frustrating.

Remove the battery, makes life easier.

A 2009 will have 2 battery's, have fun.

Dave.

Instead of making a new thread for the same thing I'll just post in here. So I bought some new globes for my headlights today and I have little hands so I'm attempting the install without removing the whole headlight or the battery.
Do u literally just pull this part out and the globe should be attached to this?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416213463.166892.jpg

Thanks in advance :)

Gordy, just pull the big rubber dust boot off and unplug the plug, then unclip the clip holding the globe in place

Hmmmmm I think I'm gonna have to take the battery out purely coz I can't see what I'm doing. I can reach it just fine with my hands tho :/

Woohoo done! Thanks for your help dave! Managed to do it without taking the battery out :)

Last edited:
Hahahah.. it was a bit wrong if read the right way. Hahaah. Knew I should have quoted it... :/

I am considering changing the standard globes that I could piss further than the light output.

Does anyone know anything about LED headlight globes? The ones that are a direct H4 replacement type... Are they much chop?

Or better off sticking with halogen or (get ready for the shit storm of haters!!!) HID?

I am considering changing the standard globes that I could piss further than the light output.

Does anyone know anything about LED headlight globes? The ones that are a direct H4 replacement type... Are they much chop?

Or better off sticking with halogen or (get ready for the shit storm of haters!!!) HID?
I will hate you for hid hahahah. Although I've had them before... I believe a few looked into leds and they are even more pathetic than the standard globes hahahah.

Latest posts

Back