Car Park Drive Offs

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve4wdin

Reaction score
Hugs and Kisses went shopping yesterday, came out to find the front left guard pushed in on our belina no note nothing.That sucks world is full of oxygen wasters.

If I park at a newcastle shopping centre I usually get a pic of the number plates of the cars next to me. Camera phone is handy at times.

Dave.

If I park at a newcastle shopping centre I usually get a pic of the number plates of the cars next to me. Camera phone is handy at times.

Dave.

I do the same - especially when some dope parks right on the white line, making it hard to park the Ute sometimes. So i manage to squeeze it in, take a photo of the car beside and come back later.

Funny thing, last time i did that, the actual driver was walking back to their car when i did that. they could not get into the drivers door and crawled through from the other side. Took her a couple goes to get the car out without touching mine.

I do the same - especially when some dope parks right on the white line, making it hard to park the Ute sometimes. So i manage to squeeze it in, take a photo of the car beside and come back later.

Funny thing, last time i did that, the actual driver was walking back to their car when i did that. they could not get into the drivers door and crawled through from the other side. Took her a couple goes to get the car out without touching mine.

Lol, that would of been funny to see.

Dion Id say people think you cant drive going by the different coloured panels, have to check your threads to.

Dave.

Dave.

problem is there could be several cars that have come and gone by the time you get back. you could be blaming the wrong person.

we have had an insurance co blame us for an accident that we didn't do and there was no marks on our vehicle.

only decent way to get around it is CCTV. there are mobile vid recorders that you can connect to the alarm system so it takes 20 second vid before and after the alarm gets triggered.

It's never happened to me but it would shit me if it did.

I've heard of people successfully getting money out of shopping centres from shopping trolleys hitting their cars.

i was parked in the hospital car park at westmead, waited in the hospital for 6 hours to see a surgeon, get back to the nav only 2 weeks old with 2000ks on it at this stage to find the rear passanger side door with a huge dent and same with the front one got a price of $1500 each for 2 brand new door skins, but ended up paying 1200 to panel beat out the dents, some people are just rude and have no respect for things and its sad how society has become like this.

Anthony.

i was backing into a park the other day and pinged a new vw on the bumper with my tow bar. i left a note on the windscreen, took a cpl of photos, but never heard back from them.

only decent way to get around it is CCTV. there are mobile vid recorders that you can connect to the alarm system so it takes 20 second vid before and after the alarm gets triggered.
OK I'll ask.
How the hell does it know to start recording 10 seconds BEFORE the alarm is triggered?

because its always recording but overides old footage, but when alarm is triggered it will capture that 10 seconds before and save it

OK I'll ask.
How the hell does it know to start recording 10 seconds BEFORE the alarm is triggered?

as mentioned, they record into memory all the time but only save the bit before and after the event to the drive. that way you don't have hours and hours of footage to go through, just a short bit on the event itself.
crash cameras work the same way.

That my friends is a shit hot idea. It would be nice to ram that up somebody as evidance. I personaly think it should be law to have third party property insurance and you would have of this. Cheers every one

My missus 08 Imprezza had the front headlight scratched and quater panel dented in the Observation City hotel underground carpark, we saw an old ute pulling into the space next to us as we walked into the elevator, they left quickly and know why they did after going back to the car in the morning! assholes

You could drive a $200 car and nothing would happen to it.

As soon as you buy a nice vehicle and look after it some moron damages it.

Dave.

We had someone break into our shed some years ago looking for cash/loose change in our cars. Didn't find any so ran a screwdriver down half of the left hand side of my 64 EH sedan. F@#kers!

A work mate of mine had his house broken into a few weeks back and they stole $8 worth of change.

Dave.

FKING ASSHOLES!

theres a boat place near our work that uses tractors to move their boats and i had me clubsport parked near there...finished work and a massive dent/scratch from front door panel to the rear quater...no note as soon as i looked at the boat yard 2 blokes quickly turned around...ok its game on fk tards! so i crow barred 3 fibreglass boats that were parked on the road. 2 can play this game fk wits!

Latest posts

Back