D22 suspension upgrade

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alex351

Reaction score
Hi
Ive got the arb steel bar on the way soon with the winch and lights, they said i would most likely need a suspesion upgrade, they showed me there ome range for about $1750 with sport shocks, new torsion bar and leaf's etc.
Just wondering what people think about ome if they are any good?

Also i asked if that would give me a 2" lift and they said in the back about 40mm and about 30mm in the front, they say the D22 isnt a car that can be lifted easily
so im just wondering if anyone thinks this is worth it and if you have any better ideas?

If other brands claim they can lift my navara why cant a leading brand like ome do it?

cheers
Alex

I'm no expert on D22 front ends, but I agree. Without cutting the bump stops I can't see how you can get any more lift without compromising articulation.

rear 50-75mm is easy enough. fronts are limited to about 50mm. going to 75mm usually means its sitting hard on the bump stops which can cause problems.

Hi Fella's

I have got EFS 2in suspension lift on my navara.You end up wth about 40mm lift on the front and 50mm on the back.If want any more than a 2in" lift you may have to go snake racing or similar,but i will cost dollar's.I stayed away from OME as they sometime have to grind away the upper control arm to get the front shocks to fit which is not good as it may weaken it.
My EFS suspension cost approx $1500 fitted

Shane

With EFS I ended up with about 45mm in the front and 55-60mm in the rear. Went with a heavy duty leaf pack in the rear.

Latest posts

Back