Wombat, Sunday 10th

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

equipt

Reaction score
Looking for interest in a trip to Wombat next Sunday, I should have my new muddies on Friday so I am looking to give them a bit of a test.
This has been posted on another forum(www.teammudrhino.com.au)

DESTINATION - DATE, TIME & MEETING
Carrols Lane Sunday 10th, meet at 10:30am

TRIP RATING
Easy-Medium, not sure of track conditions don there at the moment, but I just want to test out my new muddies a bit.

VEHICLE LIMIT

Additional Information
Preferably mud tyres, and must have own recovery gear

O how i miss playin in the mud at wombat. There are some AWSOME tracks in there. We used to 4WD/Ride through the forrest to Blackwood pub get a meal and a beer and then back again. AHHHHHH the memories.

Would probably come along but I'm heading down to Torquay to our cabin there. Haven't been there since the footy season started, so not keen to delay.

Nope sorry. Track day Sat and then a keg, spit and watching the Taxi's race around a mountain in NSW.
One day soon Equipt we will catch up.

I have a little bit of interest from some guys on the mud rhino forum, but now they are thinking of going out on Saturday. I am unable to go as I have a 30th Birthday in Melbourne. I am still keen to head out on Sunday hopefully we can get a little more interest.

sunday

what part of the wombat are you looking at doing. As far as recovery gear goes the warn is still sitting on the bench in bits.

Not sure on what part. I have only been down there twice before. I was thinking to start at carrols lane and just drive arround and see what we can find. It looks like 1 of the guys from mud rhino will be there in a GQ swb running 35" MTZ. Do you have any suggestions of tracks?

Never. !!! But I personally like quitely exploring new places. Will have the GLW and 2 rug rats with me. So no rock climbing adventures for me.

We have snatch straps etc but no winch, well not fitted to the ute yet anyway.

Will see if rooftops or somebody do a map of the area.

Cool sounds good, I dont have a winch yet either, but I have heard that it has dried up a fir bit out there over the last few weeks, I think the next couple of days will depend on the condition of the tracks on the day.

Cool, I am sure I have one of them kicking arround in the glovebox somewhere.

I got my muddies today and can't wait to test em out.

Looks like it will be a good day, there are 2 GQ's coming from the Mud Rhino forum plus D21 dualcab Z24 4X4 and me so it should be a good run. Cant wait.

Latest posts

Back