how to remove grille?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rodnald

Reaction score
Hi all, I am fitting a bullbar to my 2010 d22 and am having trouble getting the clips on the bottom of the grille out, if anybody could help me out it would be much appreciated.

Hi, From memory the top ones needed a small turn, to get the square plug through the diamond hole. The bottom ones lifted straight up I think... A flat blade screwdriver helped open the gap at the bottom mounts...

Thanks guys, thought that might be the case, was just worried about breaking the grille. Wasn't keen on having to buy a new one:cheers!:

Hi All,
Unclipped grill to wire in new horn and cannot get small square clips in each corner to go back in. Is there a special way to push the grill in far enough to turn clip.

Grill is tight but would like these clips done up.

Thanks
ps horn is a lot better

No idea on the D40's, might be best to ask in the D40 section.

This is a D22 thread.

Hi All,
Unclipped grill to wire in new horn and cannot get small square clips in each corner to go back in. Is there a special way to push the grill in far enough to turn clip.

Grill is tight but would like these clips done up.

Thanks
ps horn is a lot better

As Dave said . Don't know about D40 . But if they are the same as the D22 you need to put the clips on the grill then push onto car not the other way. Hope this helps !

Latest posts

Back