Fitting new Upper Control Arms

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am hopefully soon to be replacing my stock UCA with some flash units from PRG so I can finally get a decent alignment on the truck
Has anyone else swapped out their UCA and if so how did you get the bolts out on the drivers side?

I am hopefully soon to be replacing my stock UCA with some flash units from PRG so I can finally get a decent alignment on the truck
Has anyone else swapped out their UCA and if so how did you get the bolts out on the drivers side?

I think there is 1 bolt that you have to cut off... pretty sure it was on the prg website

Spec/info sheet

cheers Ric.

The bolt can be cut out and in fact Greg includes a new bolt with the arms. However I have heard a few guys found a way round this on the Nav.
I know it hits the steering column but I remember one of the guys that fitted another brand of UCA on a Nav didnt have to cut the bolt.
I was just hoping someone else may have done this job.
With a little luck I will have the Engineer sign off on the arms and be able to instally them 100% legally in the ACT.

Good score if you can get them passed, I tried a few Engineers in Melb with no luck at all.

I found an Engineer with a D40 with camber problems lol
Well I am hoping he will pass the arms. he said he sees no issues with using Heim joints and he took one look at the arms and said they are stronger than stock. he was just checkig the strengths of the joints last time we spoke. He does however want rubber boots put on the joints to try to keep dust out and I might get joints with grease nipples just to be on the safe side.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back