Steel rim Brands

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alex351

Reaction score
Hey fellas
I've been wanting to get some new tyres along with some black steel rims.
I'm just wondering though what is the best brand out there for these rims, or are they all the same?

kings
csa
speedy
sunraysias

?¿

cheers

I'll take a guess, that most come from the same factory in China. At $100 each I dont think it's worth worrying about too much.

I'd prob ask couple forum members who have diff brands. Some if the designs change slightly throughout the diff brands. I'm getting kings sunraysias tomoz cause few forum members have them and they have a good reputation.

sunraysias don't exist anymore. Everyone just calls them sunraysias as they were the first brand to bring out that style of steel wheel. I've got Kings steel wheels. No real reason, its what JAX tyres stocked so went for it. Heard procomp wheels are very good but more $$$.

ive got pro comp, probly cost about $30-40 more than kings, you can choose triangle or round holes, i like the look of the round holes cos theyre a bit different.
apparently theyre good, easy to balance etc.

ive got pro comp, probly cost about $30-40 more than kings, you can choose triangle or round holes, i like the look of the round holes cos theyre a bit different.
apparently theyre good, easy to balance etc.

how did you get the pro comp wheels on?? i rang them and they told me they wont fit d22 navara due to rubbing on something or not clearing the brake calliper.. something along those lines anyways. i wanted the series 98 and was bit shattered when told no go :hmmmm:

Back