Final Engineers Inspection 100% Passed

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I took the truck to the Engineers this morning to get final sign off on what I thought was just the PRG UCA. Turns out I had to have the coil overs , rear blocks and wheels/tyres inspected as well.
Long story short everything passed 100% so the truck is now legal with after market wheels and tyres, upper control arms, coil overs and rear lift blocks.

Stoked
You wanna beleive it.

As far as I know this is the first set of PRG UCA to be legally inspected and passed in Aus.

Excuse the ignorance Aussie but can you explain to this dumb Leco what the PRG UCA is exactly.
Seen your pics mate and your truck looks awesome, bet ya cant wait for the respray now!

From 1 leco to another lol
The PRG UCA is the complete upper control arm assembly. Its fully rebuildable and adjustable. In short it means I now have the ability to adjust my camber. With no lift I was running approx 1 degree pos camber and it didnt handle to well at all. I now have it lifted 50mm and have .2 of a degree pos camber so it handles heaps better and the ride is far better with the Radflo Coilovers .
PRG is a company in the US that makes off road parts for Nissans .

First Summernats in the new year then the truck goes in to get a respray and I will just sit back and relax lol
Well after all the alloy is polished lol

Latest posts

Back