2010/11 Stx wheels

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Macka99

Reaction score
Hi all just took delivery of my Stx and was meet to be getting a set of 17 inch mags with Mickey thompson mtz on it but now the tyre spot is saying the have sold out of the wheels I want and they are not being made anymore and I can only find 2 more sets of wheels to fit in 17 inch because of the wheel offset of the new navara 1set for allied and 1set from speedy has any one heard of any other wheels

Mainly for looks mate. Im goin to get another set for my offroad needs. Like in a 15 or 16 inch wheel. Not sure what size, tyre, and wheel.

Hi all just took delivery of my Stx and was meet to be getting a set of 17 inch mags with Mickey thompson mtz on it but now the tyre spot is saying the have sold out of the wheels I want and they are not being made anymore and I can only find 2 more sets of wheels to fit in 17 inch because of the wheel offset of the new navara 1set for allied and 1set from speedy has any one heard of any other wheels

Sorry, I passed out halfway through your post due to not taking a breath......... :D
Go the 20's!

15 or 16 will allow the tyre to bag out more and offer more traction.
If going for 20 then street rubber would be better than mtz. Are they even available in that size?

offset woes

Thai built Navaras have a vin starting with "M" and have 45 offsets. Spanish built Navaras and all Pathfinders have a vin starting with "V" and have 30 ofsets. Can anyone confirm that wheels with 30 offsets will foul the calipers on the front of Thai built cars and be OK on the back, and that wheels with 45 offsets can be used on any models without ant problems?

Mainly for looks mate. Im goin to get another set for my offroad needs. Like in a 15 or 16 inch wheel. Not sure what size, tyre, and wheel.

I'd be checking they fit first, I have a set of 16 inch MTZ's off my last truck but don't think a 16inch wheel will clear the brakes on the new one

Thai built Navaras have a vin starting with "M" and have 45 offsets. Spanish built Navaras and all Pathfinders have a vin starting with "V" and have 30 ofsets. Can anyone confirm that wheels with 30 offsets will foul the calipers on the front of Thai built cars and be OK on the back, and that wheels with 45 offsets can be used on any models without ant problems?

Spain offset wheels (+30)on a Thai built truck sends the rim outwards away from the strut/calipers, so improved clearance. Technically illegal but certainly a great way to go if you offroad as the wider track protects the body from damage when in deep ruts.

I'd be checking they fit first, I have a set of 16 inch MTZ's off my last truck but don't think a 16inch wheel will clear the brakes on the new one

do the stx run a different size rotor and calliper to the st?

if not a 16inch rim will fit as the st and all other models run 16"s. i think pre 2010 all navs had 16's. :cheers!:

Latest posts

Back