Broken Aerial/Antenna

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mowers D22

Reaction score
hi guys just trying to replace my arial on a d22 not sure how to attack it any help would be great thanks.

I haven't done it but my brother said its a bitch of a job as he is a panel beather.

Download the service manual.

Dave.

i broke mine. had a look at fixing it but as far as I could see the quater panel had to be taken off. Then i had a crash so it got fixed then and under insurance.

Hi,

Buggerd mine twice. Replaced it with OE first time round, and yes it was a turd of a job :rant:. Second time I supa glued the top back into the guard gromet/ housing. I then ran a whip out to the bullbar - easy :big_smile:

Hadn't thought of this but it does look like a pain in the proverbial.
Also now realize why our Exploder has a fibreglass whip in place of the standard telescopic because that doesn't look like fun either.

If your going to the effort of replacing it then you have a few options

The good old Donkey D#$k rubber aerial

A fibreglass whip

Or go the tried and true Coat hanger in the shape of Aus :rock:

I had to do mine was about $45 for the new antenna from car audio place and about an hours work, found best way was to pull off drivers wheel and take out the plastic guards and take the black plastic thing that sits under windscreen behind bonnet. Basically it was a fair c**t to do and probably would not do it again. I would be more than happy to pay someone to do it next time.

Latest posts

Back