centre consol removal

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melly

Reaction score
can anyone out there tell me the steps for removal of the centre consol auto for the fitting of a UHF AND BRAKE CONTROL PLEASE.
WITH THANKS MELLY

I have removed the entire interior of my D22 before but not sure if it is the same set up on the D40's would have to look into that for you

It's a bit hard to tell what model you've got by telepathy but there is both D22 and D40 manuals available for download even though they might not cover the latest models there is a good chance they will be similar enough to guide you.

Start by removing screws, as bits of plastic become loose, remove them too. If any of these bits of plastic have wires attched, unplug them. Then reassemble in reverse order, there will probably be 6 or so screws left over at the end, scratch your head for a while, then put them in a sandwich bag and leave in glove box until you hear a squeak, put job of finding squeak into the "too-hard basket" and discard screws.

Latest posts

Back