Generic roof racks

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digbyj

Reaction score
Hey all,
After recent camping trip with dogs I realized I need a bit more storage space. Been looking through good ol eBay and there's heaps of racks on there for pretty cheap which suits me at the mo.
I've been told a d22 is gutterless but I swear there's a gutter where the door seal is.
Anyone got generic type roof racks like Pro rack, rola etc and are they gutter mount type or other?
Many thanks, heata if you're out there I was supposed to ask you what yours were on the weekend but forgot!
Cheers, Marcus

I've heard the D22 is gutless too!

Oh sorry I mis-read your second line.

Can't let these things sit and fester. But you're back at the top again and people are reading it :smile:

Yeah cool Dave, do you know whether it's a gutter/less mount or some kind of clamp? I reckon if I pick up a bargain I could always get the right mount anyway.
Cheers

ROLA SPORTS Removable Mount These roof racks are designed to be fully detachable for vehicles with a quick and easy installation.

These removable racks rest in moulded pads shaped perfectly for your roof-line.

Moulded pads are positioned on the roof with the roof rack secured in place by custom designed straps that are designed specifically for this vehicle.

They use ROLA's ultra aerodynamic and quiet black crossbar and are compatible with the widest range of roof rack accessories.

Depending on your specific vehicle the RMX will mount with a powder-coated stainless steel strap designed to fasten around the door-return of your vehicle.

Part Number: RMX158
Number of Crossbars: 2
Maximum Load: 60 kg
Price: $309.00

ROLA Roof Racks

Look at the snow accesories pic, they mount the same or you can get the track ones.

Thanks Dave, my local repco had these in the clearance bin for about 160 I think for a d22, I just don't have 160 at the moment, coz I gotta get a service and some tyres, but they look the goods.

Gotta be happy with that.

Layby them if you cant afford them straight away or ask em to hold em.

There cheap.

Might drop in their tomoz, I'll tell them that the navara forums been slagging off their racks and they might as well give them to me now!
Nah, I'll go in and see if it's the same ones and work out how to get the missus to authorize the transaction, might cost me a thai dinner I reckon!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back