Brendans 04 D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brendan

Reaction score
Brendans 04 D22, 33s. intercooled,

might as well put some pics up now. if you want more pics of certain things or want any info let me know.

got it as a stocker few months ago

03092010238edited.jpg

22092010284.jpg

intercooled it, tube in engine day is now insulated.

IMG_0722-1.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet nav.I like the torry on the trailer too.Good pics.

Can you give me any info on the intercoooler?

Did it come as a kit if so which one or did you get cooler off ebay and plumb it up yourself?
Did it make much differance in performance?

Cheers

intercooler was all bought on ebay. i beleive the intercooler is an aftermarket skyline unit. pipeing is just 2 1/4 alloy got off ebay too. total cost of it was about 600 to 700 bucks. which is way cheaper then a kit with a pissy intercooler and so many bends. got a bung machined up by a mate and used that for the boost sensor. and the wings where cut and welded back on off the old manifold. all welded myself.
performace wise yeah i can say i did notice it. but my main reason for intercooling was to catch any shit if the turbo lets go.

thanks guys. do plan on getting some tcase gears and rear airlocker later on

im from blacktown way

went out to wheeny creek on saturday. had a bit of trouble getting back out on the last section coming out. smell of burning clutch, lots of revs and a bit of bouncing end in this
my silder design would have provented all of this. realy got to finish them off.

IMG_0883.jpg

Not bad flex in the rear, shocks are probably limiting cause it wants to go more.

IMG_0876.jpg

IMG_0881.jpg

IMG_0874222222222222222222222.jpg

finaly desided to finish the sliders off.
making some bash plates
and almost done the catch can. just need to work out a lid for it.

IMG_0926.jpg

IMG_0927.jpg

IMG_0928.jpg

IMG_0935.jpg

Nice work with your nav mate, got it looking sweet
got any pics of it with the sliders on and finished? Also how do those u brakets go over the chasis, Does the bolt go through the chasis or does it just clamp the u bracket on?

Latest posts

Back