Bullbar ban

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alex351

Reaction score
The government wants to ban bullbars! Dont let this happen!

Go to the website and submit your email to stop this!

http://takeaction.4wdaction.com.au/

Yeah I already sent my hate mail about the ban. Out of all vehicle crashes there is only a small percentage that involve 4x4s with bullbars. If they want statistics, passenger cars kill more people than ones with bullbars. It isn't fair to take statistics from such a narrow band of the population of vehicles!

Don't take this the wrong way, it's fantastic that you are concerned about this (look at my car, full steel bar, yes I am concerned too).

I think this is that block in the city that we've all driven around a few times already. You'll find several threads here on this topic, and lots of discussion, and every month or so someone comes along and slaps another new thread down and we start the dance again.

Let's move the discussion back into one of the umpteen already-existing threads, or this whole site will become dominated by threads about this subject.

Okay, say they decided to go ahead with the ban. They would have to run a buy back scheme because it would cost me a couple of grand to remove the bar and put a bumper back on. Nope, I ain't gonna pay to have that done so the government would be up for big bucks in compo. But,.... our prime minister doesn't seem to be too fussed about spending money so nothing would surprise me.

Yeah for 12 months until some other nobody in parliment wants to make a name for himself at which time we will go through it all again like we do every 12 months.

But as Tony said above we should really be moving this into one of the other existing threads or we will end up having so many of these threads with different answers in them people who actually want an answer wont find it.

Latest posts

Back