Turbo Boost Gauge

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NavaraD22

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a decent turbo boost gauge for the D22 with YD25 engine?

Are they easy to fit?

I run Autometre gauges.

I am happy with them.

VDO gauges are good to, most car manufactures run VDO from the factory.

My mate he said autometer are excellent or if you want to pay a bit more get a brand called "defi". I just recently got a Boost gauge which goes to 35PSI and an EGT gauge off ebay and saved my self heaps of money. I got the ones with the white background and orange needle it matches the speedo and the revs. Il get a pic up tonight for you when i install my pillar pod and gauges.

You should give ISSPRO a try, much better build quality than the lower range autometers, Especially the marine series they are built to last.

ISSPRO Gauges from egauges.com

I run Nordskog Vicking Marine series which are equal in build quality to the Isspro. Notice the difference compared to my autometer EGT gauge.

DSCN0925.jpg

Isspro gauges.
ISS-wht-blue-4gaugecluster-full.jpg

ISS-wht-blue-4gaugecluster_illum-full.jpg

Look even better with LEDs

2899824120100112691S600x600Q85.jpg

Just putting out a good alternative.

You should give ISSPRO a try, much better build quality than the lower range autometers, Especially the marine series they are built to last.

ISSPRO Gauges from egauges.com

I run Nordskog Vicking Marine series which are equal in build quality to the Isspro. Notice the difference compared to my autometer EGT gauge.

DSCN0925.jpg

Isspro gauges.
ISS-wht-blue-4gaugecluster-full.jpg

ISS-wht-blue-4gaugecluster_illum-full.jpg

Look even better with LEDs

2899824120100112691S600x600Q85.jpg

Just putting out a good alternative.

autometer for me too. got c2 gauges, they have white faces and orange needles, match the factory dash gauges perfectly. the only thing i would recommend though, if you are mounting them in a pillar pod is to put a 1k ohm resistor in the +12v feed for the lighting otherwise they are way too bright. i think i paid around $200 including postage from america off ebay for mine. (boost and egt that is) that was before the dollar was so good though...

i will have to try and find a pic, or take one if i haven't already. they have blue led's in them

i have that pod too, the only thing that annoys me is the double sided tape is pretty crap. unless you are supposed to use both pieces on top of each other to attach it to the factory pillar cover. the top keeps coming away and it's really annoying. and unlike in the patrols with the handle there, navaras have nothing to hold the pod there without sticking it to the factory pillar cover...

just to recap on old thread. i looking at a pillar pod and gauge set like the one that has been posted for ebay. i dont know muchabout gauges so where should i tap them into and are they good quality?

as for the sticking onto existing pillar section is this correct or do u remove the old section and put the new pillar pod ino replace it? i dont understand why u would want the 2 pillar covers on top of each other.

cheers
Rusty

the problem i found is there's nothing to help hold the new pillar cover up without the original one still there. in the patrols they have a grab handle there that you can use to hold it on, but navaras have nothing...

I put a few dobs of silicon on mine as the double sided tape sucks.

As for gauges.

Autometre Pyro's are rubbish.

Go a VDO.

Also I'm pretty sure the kit came with a electric boost gauge. Is this correct? What's the difference between mechanical and electric

Latest posts

Back