qd32 throttle cable

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timber020

Reaction score
Just brought a 1998 navara double cab 4wd. Throttle cable is frayed so bad I think its got weeks to live at the point it connects to the fuel system. I was wondering if anyone knew if they run the same cable in other navaras and terranos so I can start hunting one down.

I did search the forms but came up with nothing. (found some interesting stuff all the same).

The cable will go to the injection pump.

I wouldn't be surprised if it runs the same cable as the TD27.

Dave.

Im hoping it does by both sod and murphy have laws to destroy any chance of this happening.

My father in law has been a mechanic for over 40 years and said my utes motor is the first he has ever seen which both V belts on the engine are the same size. I guess if you throw the belt to the alternator you can take the one from the power steering and still get home.

Its all far to practical for an automaker to have come up with

If you lose the bowden cable before you find a replacement, you could probably use one from a bicycle rear derailleur or brake, or even better, a lawn mower throttle, in the mean time.

Latest posts

Back