Navara Hard Lids

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Piffs

Reaction score
Hey,

In the for sale section, there is a hard lid of a 2008 STX. I have a 2011 ST. Will the hard lid off the STX fit the ST?

Don't see why not, as long as it is the same size tray as yours i.e. dual cab, crew cab etc.

Not sure about the 2011 but there was a few mm difference between the 09 and 10 models. It's not much but it's a few mms all round and that could make a difference depending on how well things fit together.

St and STX have slightly different lengths and back corners. The tub deck is also different the corrigations are diffrent and a tub liner for both is "bodgy" . The front of the tub in the ST is weaker and needs hinge bar to reinforce before lid fitted . Flat Top have 2 ute lids one for each trev

st and stx lids

Hey,

In the for sale section, there is a hard lid of a 2008 STX. I have a 2011 ST. Will the hard lid off the STX fit the ST?
The ST (thailand build) is slighlty different to The STX in length and around the back corner profiles. whilst the stx lid may just fit there are some gaps. Talk to Flat Top in melbourne they can tell you

Sorry to hijack but will a stx 2011 lid fit a 2008 stx tray ? Dose it matter if this or Spain built ?

I put a one piece lid on my 2012 ST from an 08 RX and it fits great. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a difference though as it seemed to fit my ute better than it did the RX

the ST 2011 is Thai built and the 08stx is Spanish built. Wonder how different if any it would be. Problem is the lid off the 2011 st is 400km's away

thanks guys but I have a lid and sports bar off an 2011 st lined up for $600 ( well already purchased) I just need to pick it up and hope it fits. going to be cutting it up to mod anyway...

thanks

tailgate- autoremote

no it wont drop tailgate. But it keeps it non accessible(cant get into)the servo struts and stiffness of the lid Prohibit access when closed.

It also allows for lid do be Partially open (unofficially of course) the struts hold in position.
3 year warranty.

trev

hes the RX vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GWYWEiFe30

Well a hard lid from a Thai 2010 st fits a Spain 2008 stx perfect !

Latest posts

Back