fitting genuine bull bar to 2010 rx d40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrispy

Reaction score
Hi all, I am just about to cut the front bar for my 2010 d40 and was wondering if there is a different template needed for the the new model or will the original template still work
cheers

Not sure of the differences in the front end but I'd have thought a genuine bar would have come with appropriate instructions from Nissan to suit each model.

When I installed mine it came with the template in the fitting kit.Its just a small alloy plate. One way up for D40 and other way up for R51.
The difference between the bars on RX and ST-X was the chassis mounts.Not sure if the plastics bumpers shape is different .

I currently have the bar off the truck and all in bits so if you need pics of anything let me know

Last edited:
Thanks guys my bull bar is for a 2008 onwards it has a paper template but what I was uncertain on if the plastic bumper bar had been changed on the 2010 model from the 08 model
cheers
:devil:

Last edited:
My guess, and it is only a guess would be that if it's for 08 onward the template will be ok. From memory the part cattledog when I was looking the other day had the genuine bumpers for the 07 onwards as the same part number which to me would indicate they expect the same fitment. If you still can't find an answer I can confirm the part numbers are the same for the 07 onwards next time I've got the office pc on.

Thanks guys, finished fitting it today! Found only minor changes in the series 4 bumper bar like in the instructions it says to mark out with tape the three bumper bar support braces (so you don't cut them) but those braces are alot shorter so there is no chance of cutting them but the rest was all the same.

Latest posts

Back