QNDG - National Navara Muster

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biscuits

Ginger Ninja.
Reaction score
Lads,

Would nice to get a gauge of who from QLD is heading to the muster.

If you could confirm whether you are going on this thread and whether you would be interested in some kind of mass meet up and drive down.

We could even make it a scavenger hunt on the way down just to keep it interesting. Meet up somewhere central on the border and head down together.

Details will be worked out as a group.

I'm heading down but as I'm part of the committee for organising it I won't be in the group drive. Hope to see lots of you down in Dubbo late this year

Biscuits - good stuff getting a trip down arranged.

I'm going .:rock: Goodi route I think ! Towing the van , Friday morning like 4am

Last edited:
I'm heading down but as I'm part of the committee for organising it .

Hey luke ! can you ask if they have thought of getting some stickers made !
They could be at a cost like an entry fee . And on your car to gain access to the event.

no worries Gonzo. We are thinking of Muster shirts as well as getting the Nav Forum stickers etc....

Anyone else want to post suggestions, either PM me and I can bring it up at our meetings, or add them to the muster link in my tag below.

Goondi to Muster is about 5 hours.

We should set a time to all meet in Goondiwindi. Not to early or we will all be in bed by 5pm on the first night but not to late as we all have camps to set-up.

i'd suggest between 8-10 thus getting us there between 1-3.

My pick is 9am at the Goondiwindi Queensland Hotel car park, depart by 10am at the latest. Gives time for a quick stretch and toilet breaks.

Am keen to be going am looking at heading down on the Friday and heading back on the Tuesday.
WayneD4T :cheers!:

Yeah, we would love to go on this but the "no dogs" rule at Ados means no go for us. I can't put my girl into a kennel as she goes everywhere with us.

Oh well, I'll hang out for the next QNDG local get together, :cheers!:

Goondi to Muster is about 5 hours.

We should set a time to all meet in Goondiwindi. Not to early or we will all be in bed by 5pm on the first night but not to late as we all have camps to set-up.

i'd suggest between 8-10 thus getting us there between 1-3.

My pick is 9am at the Goondiwindi Queensland Hotel car park, depart by 10am at the latest. Gives time for a quick stretch and toilet breaks.

I'd even say 8am at the maccas on the highway at goondoowindi. from memory, you can't miss it as you drive through.

i'm keen as mustard for this muster. will need to assess the situation a bit more after the trip half-way around australia in june/july.

Hey Russell how you been?

I'm only going on their website and an earlier post that said definatley no dogs, so unless I'm told otherwise I think that is correct, :sad:

Phone them and ask them? There'll be quite a lot of business from this muster, and even a crapload more if blokes can take their dogs.

the Muster is coming......

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCiQVyCQHlw[/YT]

so who you driving down with?

You qld'rs need to put your forms in guys ... so far only WayneD4T has done so. The poor committee is starting to panic (me included) and u dont want us to have heart attacks due to lack of numbers now do you ???

National Navara Muster

U know u want to be part of the original Navara Ute Muster ...

I wanna come, but its gonna have to be a last minute confirm for me sorry. I'll be doing my best to get there, but have a couple of important things happening around same week/weekend. I'd say i'm more likely to go then miss it.

Latest posts

Back