Gme tx3100

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timj

Reaction score
Hi all, i just bought a GME TX3100 UHF and was wondering if anyone had one and where they mounted it. I am keen to mount it somewhere other than in the second DIN slot.

Thanks guys

Hey tim,
I know some people get roof consoles and others put them down near the gear stick and others under seats etc if they're the faceless ones. I think the 3100 is a fairly simple unit like my 3200? Mines in the din slot until I find somewhere better for it.
Do a search for something like "mounting UHF", this will either give you ideas of how to install it or possibly how to root it!.. maybe try "installing UHF", it's been covered heaps.

Last edited:
I mounted my Uniden under the passenger seat and use a remote mic (with speaker) with extension cable coming out of the dash by the ashtray. Nice and neat and can unplug the mic from the dash and hide away from prying eyes.

Last edited:
I've got the Gme tx3100 and it works well.
i mounted it into the little pocket to the left of the demister switch under the Vent. It fits in with a bit of modifying and the speaker can be heard from being mounted there. I too wanted the second din slot free as i have now installed a Double din Radio with DVD GPS Bluetooth, Reverse camera and street and off road Navigaton

Not sure if this is what you want, but i hooked mine up to the cigarette lighter. On passenger side with the remote coming up just near the steering wheel. Antenna on the b/bar. Got a GME TX3440 so voice comes from unit not mic.

Brett

Latest posts

Back