Which Bullbar??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siringo

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm brand new here, this is post 1!

Picking my D40 ST-X up in a week or so. Am wondering which steel bullbar to put on it???

I'm thinking of going for the genuine Nissan steel bar (Navara D40 Accessories - Nissan Australia) or an ARB deluxe bar.

I've only seen the one pic of the Nissan bar on their web site, I'm wondering if anyone here may have some pics of the genuine Nissan steel bullbar so I can check it out.

Welcome to the forums siringo. Dunno who's got what as far as bars go but check out the garages someone is bound to have a steel bar from Nissan which I think someone said are made by ARB anyway.

There is plenty of talk on this forum about who makes the Nissan genuine article, I can't remember if it's ARB or TJM because I don't follow the threads enough but I'm sure it will be fairly easy to find with a search.

D22 bullbars (Nissan) are made by ARB, you can see it in the way the indicators mount.

Very shortly we are going to be building tube winch bars for D40 and D22 Navaras.
PM me if you are interested
are you going to have them airbag tested and compliant and adr compliant, why i am asking is cause if a customer buys one off you fits it to there vehicle and has a accident,,, there insurance is null envoid....

this may be a little l8 but i have put some photos up(but they didnt go in my garage for some reason and ended up in the main gallery) of my 2010 ST with the ARB delux bar, i didnt get it colour matched as my nav is black. nissan penrith got my bar fitted with fog lights for $1900 which was way cheaper then the quote i got from ARB. any way see if you can find my photos and see what you think.

Latest posts

Back