sahara bullar / arb delux bullbar cheap

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryandm

Reaction score
be sure to shop around mate. arb down here in tas wanted 2300 colour coded and fitted for a sahara bar. I made a few phone calls around arb shops on the mainland, and a lot of them were happy to throw in fitting and colour coding for cash upfront.

In saying that the bars on those links are certainly a cheaper option, build quialty, fit, warranty etc would definitley come into question though.

I'm not sure I would be giving any company too much money upfront.

After Easter I will be going into battle with ARB for a refund of my $200 deposit on a bullbar & canopy.

Rude b@$!ards were supposed to call me 5 or 6 weeks ago for a fitting date. :rant:

thanks guys i might go with an ARB one then if i can get the fitting and colour coded bar for the cash upfront thrown in for free but ill be sure to make sure it doesnt take 6 weeks though!!!

I'm not sure I would be giving any company too much money upfront.

After Easter I will be going into battle with ARB for a refund of my $200 deposit on a bullbar & canopy.

Rude b@$!ards were supposed to call me 5 or 6 weeks ago for a fitting date. :rant:

I know how you're feelin' Joe - I have been waiting 6 weeks and they won't give me an approximate build date.

Jase,

I rang them last week all fired up, rearing to go.

Spoke to the manager who said the canopy had been there over a week (He didn't say how much over a week but I reckon it was a fair bit more) and he said that they keep the bull bars in stock. He was quite apologetic & I assume that they had forgotten to call?

Well that was a bit of an anti-climax!

Anyway they fitted both today. 8+ hour wait but very pleased with the job.

I assume it is beacause you have a 550 that the build date is an issue? Have you thought about giving Head Office a call?

Last edited:
Joe,
I shouldn't really be complaining. They had my car for a week and a half to do the measurements ( the intercooler is different and the bar design needs to be modified ). Due to the limited number of 550's being sold at the moment the demand for bars is too small for ARB to justify the redesign ( for the moment )( hopefully )....

I'd be careful buying stuff from Alibaba. Its a source for wholesalers or entrepenuers to get stuff and be able to onsell it. Most of their stuff are copies, and usually pretty poorly. The people on there only trade with you if you keep on getting stuff from them. They get their stuff direct from the Chinese factories.
How I know?? Im in the fishing tackle industries, stuff gets copied all the time, especially by small brand names going direct to these people.

Hey anyone know what the cost of a sahara bar in black not fitted is ive been looking online canf find a price anywhere

Hey anyone know what the cost of a sahara bar in black not fitted is ive been looking online canf find a price anywhere

i got my deluxe bar with fogs fitted for $1900 from ARB penrith when i bought my ute. and i was told i could choose either the sahara or delux for that price.

I remember seeing a cheaper "sahara" type bar on here that a bloke got for a D22 st-r. He painted it and it came up looking pretty good. As for structural strength comapred to the ridgey-didge, well i don't know if anyone has tried finding out.

Mitch

Latest posts

Back