Greasable pins for the D40 exist??!?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MAD D40

Reaction score
Do any greasable pins for the leaf springs exist yet??!?
I have had no luck finding some.

I have ironman greasable pins in the rear of my leafs.Had them fitted when i had the lift done.
Not sure if they make them for the front as well.

I don't think it's possible to fit greasable front pins. The bolt diameter is too small for a grease gallery.

I can supply greaseable front pins for D40s $20ea
Cheers

Last edited:
I have greasable shackles with eurothane (spelling??) bushes and broke the nipples off.
Now after taking it through the bush water and sand and beack there squeaky noisy and obviously wearing fast.

And Zordo ill be taking you up on those cheers.

I have greasable shackles with eurothane (spelling??) bushes and broke the nipples off.
Now after taking it through the bush water and sand and beack there squeaky noisy and obviously wearing fast.

And Zordo ill be taking you up on those cheers.

Mate if you use Ironman greaseable shackles they have a nut which protects the grease nipple.
Cheers

Excuse the ignorance but I has me a few questions
Will greasable shackles work with stock bushes or the bushes should be changed too.
What difference will greaseable shackles make

Yes greaseable shackles will work with the standard bushes.
The only advantage of greaseable shackles is you can lubricate them.

Just to clear the sublect of pins & shackles .

The shackles is the swinging part at the rear of the spring & the pin is the fixed pin at the front of the leaf spring
Cheers

Yep Im after Pins definately.!!!
Just got my hands on some snake extended shackles so I dont need to repair my broken ones.

also Zordo why I have got you there do you know of these extended upper control arm ball joints??!?
I have seen them in another post but I cant find it now I need it lol
Im instaling a snake lift block on top of my 2 inch lifted coils hence why I ask the question.
Cheers.

I have heard of them as well. But not sure where to get them.
Check with Aussie frontier he may know.
Cheers

Latest posts

Back