Td27 recommendations

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vl-nitron

Reaction score
I want to bolt a turbo on my td27 can anyone recommend a good turbo to suit as I don't wanna buy a complete kit

get a setup off a terrano u need the pump also if u want a gain an also your head has smaller port holes than the turbo motor

I have been told the n/a pump can be wound up for more fuel

It can but the missing ingredient is an aneroid, which is a device that increases the fuel as boost increases. The effect of not having one is a compromise - you either smoke a bit off boost, or make less power on boost. No big deal, mine will be set up to smoke a bit off boost.

As per Nissanmad's comment - get one from a Terrano. Manifolds and all will bolt right on to your TD27

Na I am gonna make a manifold and just want to buy a turbo to suit the motor so it's not to laggy any recommendations ?

i run 12 psi on a standard terrano motor. Almost zero lag. I then put a top mount inter cooler, and still no noticable lag.

As far as i kno, the turbo is a T25.

what manafold are you using?

if a t2 style, find a t25G from a s13 sr20det. These are smallish non ballbearing turbos used on silvias.

If a T3 style find a RB20 ballbearing turbo from a r32 skyling. These are ever so slightly larger than the t25g but spool faster with the ball bearings.

you should be able to find a working version of either turbo for no more than $150. The last three rb20 turbos i bought cost me $50 each.

I fitted the rb20 turbo to my old patrol with sd 33 engine, they had quick spool and held 10psi easy all the way to redline.

With the td27 there might be slighly more lag, if its to much find a smaller turbo, but for the price, these would be the best options to use.

Also, if you go light on the fuel when tunning the car, the turbo will spool later. The trick is getting enough fuel in there for good preformance, but not to much to cause engine damage.

The diesel will prodice more power with more diesel, but will smoke more and if you go to far she will heat up and do damage to a piston or something.

Goodluck

Hi forum members,

I'm searching for a replacement turbo for myTD27ti. I think it's a mistral engine, becus it came with a top mount intercooler.

written on the

compressor housing: M27 with a A/R 0.48

Turbine housing: M4 with A/R 0.49

I think these turbo come with a T25 flange :? I think :oops:

Witch other turbo or center cartridge could be a good replacement, Or which turbo rebuild kit can I use. It's a oil and water cooled.

I don't know the trim of comp and turbine. Engine doesn't have EGR on it.
You can find the pics on the topic " terrano surging at low revs ". I think that was the topic.

Offroad Express 4wd Forum | OffroadExpress 4wd Forum

Hope someone can help me

Regards,
Race

replacement turbo for TD27ti

Hi forum members,

I'm searching for a replacement turbo for myTD27ti. I think it's a mistral engine, becus it came with a top mount intercooler.

written on the

compressor housing: M27 with a A/R 0.48

Turbine housing: M4 with A/R 0.49

I think these turbo come with a T25 flange :? I think :oops:

Witch other turbo or center cartridge could be a good replacement, Or which turbo rebuild kit can I use. It's a oil and water cooled.

I don't know the trim of comp and turbine. Engine doesn't have EGR on it.
You can find the pics on the topic " terrano surging at low revs ". I think that was the topic.

Hope someone can help me

Regards,
Race

Offroad Express 4wd Forum | OffroadExpress 4wd Forum

Latest posts

Back