What a crappy week

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rescue

Reaction score
Tuesday morning the boss tells me the apartment I moved into last Thursday shouldn't have been given to me as the lease has expired and they wren't renewing. So its back to the apartment and let the live in girl friend know sorry I've got to move back to the other company apartment and you have to find somewhere else to stay. Grab the money bag to take back to work so my workmate can put it in his safe. Stop at traffic light on the way back to work some low life gets in the passenger side and takes my bag R32,000 about $4500 inside. Fortunately only 50m from the local police station so report it nothing can be done / found etc (welcome to the new South Africa)
Get home girl friend is very upset but will look for a place tomorrow

Wednesday back to the police - girl friend tells me all is over I have ruined her life etc etc

Thursday girlfriend demands money otherwise she will tell the police etc etc

Friday girlfriend tells me how much she cared about me etc etc where's the money.

Back home to Oz in 18 days now have to explain this to the wife.

Teach me to think with the small head not the big one!

What a run of bad luck, although some parts of it could have been avoided. Good luck with straightening that mess out!

Wife is waiting until I get home to straighten things out GF was young enough to be my daughter and I've known her for a fair chunk of the time I have been in South Africa as a friend, it was only the last month it got physical but thats in the past now. Didnt chase the guy who took my money as most crooks are armed in the country with either gun or knife. Guess its my reward for being an idiot but not as dumb as the ex GF who used BlackBerry Messenger to send me her threats to tell the police I was not robbed (she didn't know I had that much cash that I wasn't spending on her) Great learning experience anyway....

Dude........

You're a moron.

Good luck in 18 days.

Ill be reading the paper, they do put articles about castration in the paper yeah?

Good luck, lmfao.

Hmmm! South Africa, Love the place but you cant take your eye off the ball for a second.Always someone ready to to take advantage. Looks like your in deep shit mate, sounds like you need to be RESCUED.

Fuck me rescue no good mate.I know what bad luck is like mate.The only thing that you have fucked up on mate is making the wrong decisions.The old saying what happens on the trip stays on the trip doesn't always work.The biggest problem you have now is trying to regain the trust of your wife and that my friend will be the hardest part and I'm speaking from experience.Good luck mate.Hell hath no fury like a womans scorn

best not to go home...well i'd wait a few hours before unpacking, might save you the effort in packing again

Latest posts

Back