What a crappy week

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Give the guy a break.

Its not something that I'd do personally but I dont know the relationship he has with his wife.

Good luck, personally I think your going to need it.

I'm still trying to work out why someone would post such personal information on this forum!!

Each to their own I guess.

I'm with you Ridgie but at the same time he is in South Africa and probably doesn't have anyone to talk to.I think he is reaching out and asking for advice and if thats the case I suppose thats alright but yes you have opened your personal life to the world literally.
Take the bull by the horns mate and suffer the consiquenses,as others have said it will be better in the long run and you can deal with your guilt and get over it other wise you will live a life of anxiety and it will take its toll on your family and you.

"rescue" this could turn out to be the most expensive root u ever had.....
depending on what/how much your missus takes...
hope she is understanding and forgiving..

I'm with you Ridgie but at the same time he is in South Africa and probably doesn't have anyone to talk to.I think he is reaching out and asking for advice and if thats the case I suppose thats alright but yes you have opened your personal life to the world literally.
Take the bull by the horns mate and suffer the consiquenses,as others have said it will be better in the long run and you can deal with your guilt and get over it other wise you will live a life of anxiety and it will take its toll on your family and you.

Exactly guys anyway home in 2 weeks and time to face the music, it is indeed the most expensive root I've ever had but thats what happens when you think with your dick not your brain.

Oh and why air it here - how many have met me and besides the advice was good and free!

Hey here is as good as any place and any 1 of us wouldnt hesitate to help a mate out if their truck was stuck. Only difference here is its a mate thats stuck in a sticky wicket and his truck is ok.

Hey here is as good as any place and any 1 of us wouldnt hesitate to help a mate out if their truck was stuck. Only difference here is its a mate thats stuck in a sticky wicket and his truck is ok.

Only because the truck is on a different continent......

Thanks guys looks like things will work out OK, should make for an interesting conversation starter at any meet up I attend....

Honesty is the best policy!

G,evening Rescue,

All the comments stated on this thread about your situation are all warranted. You are appartently soul searching for answers to your predicament. My advise is the following;

1. I do not worry about problems, i like to find solutions to fix the problems.
I then usually debrief at a latter time to find out what caused the
problem and how not to repeat the same situation again.

2. Most importanly to be honest with yourself and your wife, you must be
able to confide all you problems to one another.

3. If you cannot communicate with another about any personal issues then
the realaship is doomed to failure

4. Please remember that she is supposed to be your best friend /solemate!

I got married at 32 because i could not settle-down. After i left the Army, i was still hypo looking for adventure. Women to me were like food, one week its was Itallian the next NZ, UK and swiss bacpakers or what a time i had there, and so on. Durring my many relationships, i to cheated on my partners because i was still imature to settle down to responsibility and loyalty.

But when i met my wife Allison, i new in my heart she was the women for me. I have been happly married now fo 17 years and we have two lovely girls.

You have to ask yourself a question; are mature enough to settle down to responsibility, faithfulness and been loyal. Only you know the answer to that question.

Good luck!

My old platoon Sgt once said to me; "Life is like a piece of shit! Its great untill you step in it!" Unfortunatley for me the prick told me this was when i was at 1,500 ft just about to carry out my first parachute jump.

Finally, out of a negitive situatation, always attracts a positve sense of hope!

Regards,

RLI

The is probably a thread Cleo forum saying the same thing. "was he a good root" "did you take him for all his money" "reckon he will fall for the same trick twice"

^ Lol.

Made me laugh good.

I swear you just go looking for the posts to give the best come back.

To answer the questions
superiorcruiser - yes
Dave - I have plenty of pictures do you want the family viewing one or the ones you really want to see

Here's the former

Oh and RLI I was married at 21 this November will be my 30th anniversary and yes she has forgiven me....I am one lucky bastard thats for sure even including the visit to hospital last week for emergency surgery.

To answer the questions
superiorcruiser - yes
Dave - I have plenty of pictures do you want the family viewing one or the ones you really want to see

Here's the former

Oh and RLI I was married at 21 this November will be my 30th anniversary and yes she has forgiven me....I am one lucky bastard thats for sure even including the visit to hospital last week for emergency surgery.

some of the saucy ones...

Latest posts

Back