Bloody afl umpires

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Fairdinkum,do these fwits have a brain?
this new advantage rule is a joke..
if anyone watched the pies/geelong game you would have seen the incident that cost us the game.....the new rule is up to the players to decide if they want to play on...its NOT an umpires call,and this moron rules against Pendles playing on and dissalowes the goal and costs us the game.
I can cop that...only just....the other point is it cost me money and many others also that backed the pies.
instead of collecting at the odds of about 40/1....i get jack shit coz a cockhead wrecked the result....
mine was a small wager,but the big boys place up to 300/400 thou on a game and you dont get a refund when and ump stuffs up...
an appology from the AFL is worth squat when you done your dough and the team looses due to a stuff up...
answer is.......make it a rule to alter the result when you know they stuffed up....
bloody white maggots

Well there ya go, I always gave Collywobble supporters credit because I thought they were as gracious in defeat as they were in victory but obviously not, it appears they are just like other supporters when their team looses.

I do however think that this thread fails to address the real problem, that problem being that some how against all the stats in their favour the Storm lost to Canberra the other night. I didn't see the game so I can't cry foul on the refs but come on it's a disaster of epic proportions when a team not only has to visit Canberra but they also have to loose before coming home.

This post needs to be moderated, a word that relates too Collingwood has been used and in most cases has been found nearly offensive as using the word collingwood LOL

I'm a club umpire in my local competition. I usually do two games per week from either the under 15, under 18 or magoos. This is my ninth year and I reckon I've done around 250 games. The AFL umpires have me absolutely bamboozled most of the time. My biggest beef with them is how they want to make the game all about them: they are absolute showponies. I reckon the measure of when an umpire does a good job is when you don't notice him. The way these poonces prance around, there is no chance of them going unnoticed.

Agree with your thoughts about pendlebury but don't think pies deserved to win, but yeah I'd be pissed if I had money on it!

I agree with your point about the umpires getting it wrong that time during the Geelong/Collingwood match but in their defense it did have the useful side effect of making Geelong beat Collingwood :vroam:

Works both ways though. Umpires will make mistakes. What would people (Collingwood Supporters) be saying if pendlebury missed the goal but then the young bloke kicked it from the free! They would be happy as pigs in shit i would imagine and nothing would be said.

AFL needs to stop missing with the game. Trying to make it a soft sport.

... My biggest beef with them is how they want to make the game all about them: they are absolute showponies. I reckon the measure of when an umpire does a good job is when you don't notice him. The way these poonces prance around, there is no chance of them going unnoticed.

They've got a bit to go before they'll reach these heights.... :)

YouTube - GAY SOCCER REFEREE

Works both ways though. Umpires will make mistakes. What would people (Collingwood Supporters) be saying if pendlebury missed the goal but then the young bloke kicked it from the free! They would be happy as pigs in shit i would imagine and nothing would be said.

AFL needs to stop missing with the game. Trying to make it a soft sport.

the whole point is...its NOT the umpires call...the player decides if he wants to play on or not...they shouldnt interfere

I'm a club umpire in my local competition. I usually do two games per week from either the under 15, under 18 or magoos. This is my ninth year and I reckon I've done around 250 games. The AFL umpires have me absolutely bamboozled most of the time. My biggest beef with them is how they want to make the game all about them: they are absolute showponies. I reckon the measure of when an umpire does a good job is when you don't notice him. The way these poonces prance around, there is no chance of them going unnoticed.

i agree with everything you said..im sure if you were umpireing that game,there wouldnt be such a stuff up....good on you...keep up the good work

Latest posts

Back