How long till we start seeing this.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As for Krafty and Krankin, look at all the shit Gillard has copped for her parties incompetents (Which she deserves).

Do you really think the Liberals wanna suffer the same fate come the election in 2015 ?

Why not give them a go, is it even possible too do things worse then the Rudd and Gillard governments ?

Id be suprised if it is.

You not seriously advocating Abbot are you?

With the moderately conservative but progressive Turnbull at the wheel I would vote for them. So long as he could tone down some of the ultra right wingers lunies.

Odds on the Libs will get in next election, but what really worries me, is Hockey and Minchin (shadow treasuer and fincace minister) If you watch there interviews, read anything they have written, not much. You will see that they are just not across it. They make Wayne Swan and Penny Wong look dilligent and sharp by comparison and that's saying somthing.

So the why not give them a go, they couldn't do any worse thing.... doesn't wash with me, this little black duck looks a little deeper before any of them get my vote.

Awe **** are we still government bashing?

Don't be like the media and just select a few to bash because it's easy, look at the big picture and bash them all.

As for Krafty and Krankin, look at all the shit Gillard has copped for her parties incompetents (Which she deserves).

Do you really think the Liberals wanna suffer the same fate come the election in 2015 ?

Why not give them a go, is it even possible too do things worse then the Rudd and Gillard governments ?

Id be suprised if it is.

Yep, it is - Howard, Newman, Sir Jo, Bannon (sa), Rann (sa), lenon (tas), bacon (tas), big ted...

Awe **** are we still government bashing?

Don't be like the media and just select a few to bash because it's easy, look at the big picture and bash them all.

Krafty is right - if we do not give all sides a kicking they will think we like what they do, and then we get the government we deserve.

well i support krafty pig for PM and prince harry for king, that should be a fantastic combo!

I might be fat and roll in shit...which could make a good PM.....but there is no "i".

However being PM would mean that Dave would have to hate me and he just couldn't bring himself to do that.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/1-billion...5-billion-lend-lease-deal-20121211-2b6t0.html

Terry, what the <deleted> are you on about ?

Looks like a good investment to me, people will flock there.

If it is such a profitable deal, why are we having anything to do with it.

We should just rent the land to a private company to build stuff. There is no way WE should have to fund yet another convention/entertainment centre. We don't make the money from it. Why don't the people who make the money from the
functions at these places stump up the money for it.

[This paragraph is missing because it was censored by the forum. Just had major trouble actually getting this post in. Probably just old fingers hitting weir key combos]

Personally I think Bazza and his mobs think they didn't get enough kickback, woops, party donations from the existing mobs. So we foot his pay back plan.

Last edited:
we will go through turmoil until a true global economy is reached and that will be a long time away...once we reach a true global economy where there is no price differentiation it would need to revert to a communist style of government to sustain it. capitalism relies on inflation, raw materais are already globally priced, its the cheap labour supply in asia that provides the variables at the moment, that will move to africa in time to come..australia will become the new middle east due to our abundant supply of uranium once oil runs out..and a likely target..