custom D22, lifted, 35's, stereo

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

co accused

Reaction score
hey ppl finally got the old nav to where i want it. so heres some photos hope u like

2010 D22 - 11000k's
3" suspension
2" body lift
35" mickey thompson claws
full stereo
painted handles
button down tonneau cover
de stickered
just tried to make it a bit different from the rest
Chipit Chip
Custom front mount intercooler

some photos are with the old 32" pro comps

and questions/comment feel free

cheers todd

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    110.2 KB · Views: 21,354
  • DSC01005.JPG
    DSC01005.JPG
    106.2 KB · Views: 1,079
  • DSC01013.JPG
    DSC01013.JPG
    95.5 KB · Views: 766
  • DSC01393.JPG
    DSC01393.JPG
    101.9 KB · Views: 1,451
  • DSC01395.JPG
    DSC01395.JPG
    91.5 KB · Views: 665
Last edited:
few more....

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 499
  • DSC01394.JPG
    DSC01394.JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 477
  • DSC01395.JPG
    DSC01395.JPG
    91.5 KB · Views: 415
  • DSC01397.JPG
    DSC01397.JPG
    94.4 KB · Views: 447
Looking good mate.What else do you have planned for it

cheers, probably just gonna get a chip and exhaust mate spent enough on her already!

How did you get the stickers off if you don't mind me asking?

haha funny story this i hadnt even got it home yet me and my mate pulled into bp servo and starting peeling them off pretty sure the odo read 28k's. with it being brand new they came straight off hadnt had the chance to bake themselves on in the sun!

35's look sweet! What size and offset are the rims?

thanks mate, rims are advanti force 16x8 and from memory +35 offset. i didnt want them hanging out the guards = cop bait

all in all pretty happy the 35's are good just need a little more power down low to get the big girl goin

i think i remember seein your rig few months ago on reid highway, you were stopped at the lights, i had the white nav with the white bar.
looks alot better now with the extra lift n new rubba.

i think i remember seein your rig few months ago on reid highway, you were stopped at the lights, i had the white nav with the white bar.
looks alot better now with the extra lift n new rubba.

yeah mate i remember we gave eachother the thumbs up! yeah man get so many wierd and confused looks now with the body lift and the 35's haha

How do ya go with the 3" lift in? I have the calmini kit in mine and I ended up taking the shackles out and winding the front back down as it was just undriveable

ahhh whats wrong with ya u should of bought a rolls royce if ur after a comfortable ride?? haha nar i dont mind it i got the koni shocks and u would be suprised how much of a difference good shocks make

When i say rough i mean its like doing 100kph in a shopping trolley. And probably had less give than a trolley

Thats alright boosted you can do what every other bastard does then and just ram the Nav into everyones doors.lol

HAHA i'll have to remember that one next time someone does it to me. Ive got one better though, its the heel of a size 12 boot :D that always leaves a nice amount of damage

Latest posts

Back