custom D22, lifted, 35's, stereo

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey guys,

bit of an update...after installing the 'Chipit' chip i couldnt be more impressed with it! highly recommend it to any navara owner completey transformed the nav and the knowledge and knowhow from Dean at the Balcatta store is a true testament to the R&D and sucess of the chipit brand!

Going to go turbo, exhaust and water/methanol injection upgrade now cant help myself... custom exhaust manifolds are going to get made up for a top mount turbo style not sure on size yet were working it all out now ill keep u informed... in doing this i decided to install a bigger front mount intercooler yesterday replacing obvioulsy the standard top mount cooler. what fun this was not alot of space to work with but we managed to get through using 2" stainless pipe and silicon 90 and 45 degree bends. going to leave it all in silicon for now till we bolt up the new turbo then make it all pretty!

as for power figures we not to sure being the first one iv done...but going on other models and figures hopefully see around the 150-200hp 600-800nm at the rear tyres but again dont quote me on that. going to be an interesting build being a little 2.5L ill be very impressed if we see the sort of figures mentioned above....let the fun begin! hope u enjoy guys any questions fire away!

Cheers, Todd

Attachments

• IMG_0178.jpg
    IMG_0178.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 238
  • IMG_0180.jpg
    IMG_0180.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_0188.jpg
    IMG_0188.jpg
    207.8 KB · Views: 202
  • IMG_0186.jpg
    IMG_0186.jpg
    215.3 KB · Views: 176
hey mate, bit of a thread revive here haha if you're still around just wondering how you go with tyres rubbing running the 35s?

cheers

Also have you have the urge to change the diff ratios having 35"?? do you have any issue with them now you have had them for awhile

Hey guys I own this car now.

No rubbing with the 35s was all sweet.
I've moved down to 33s for the time been for some upcoming touring,

Ratios are fine with chip + intercooler + exhaust.

Thought id had seen that front mount in another post, looking good.
Looking like in one go ill being do 2" lift with chip and exhaust.
Is that a 3Ltr?? mine is 2.5 what do you think it will be like?? was thinking of just 33`s might be better.

Latest posts

Back