Pirana Dual Battery Tray

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Kicks the dirt back in ..."

Yup got it all installed. Not 100% happy but will do till I get another idea :sad:

Cables have been run to tub and just need to finalise that too :big_smile:

I am gonna order one. Mean't to do it today, but have been running around most of the day and then cleaned the ute.

The biggest issue with my tray was to bend the fuel lines. I finally grew some and ordered a bender from flea bay. Once I got it it went in pretty easily but my catch can didn't fit.

If I get my self sorted I might be able to get a pic or two if needed.

I am going for the YD25 tray as I got rid of the Pre-filter.

Might need to get my intercooler pipe modified but such is life.

I fitted mine without any issues - a slight movement of the lines and cut some rubber hose. No big deal if I can do it anyone can.

Attachments

• DSCF7849.jpg
    DSCF7849.jpg
    218 KB · Views: 411
  • DSCF7852.jpg
    DSCF7852.jpg
    217.2 KB · Views: 400
Last edited:
Just fitted my snorkel yesterday with the YD25 intake so I can fit the dual battery up forward. Just have to chase up a tray now.

Attachments

• Snorkel 008.jpg
    Snorkel 008.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 304
  • Snorkel 009.jpg
    Snorkel 009.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 342
Bought the 2.5L tray.

Might stick another Catapillar battery in that side.

Got to make it fit around my intercooler pipes though.

$169 delivered mate, from a mob on eBay in Victoria. As you said much better than dealing with the halfwits at ARB and it comes to me instead of going out of my way to pick it up.

you might be looking at a custom fit universal type tray if you want a n70 size Dave. Both the TJM and Pirhana ones are 10 inch max.

Latest posts

Back