dont know where to go 4x4ing

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wes570

Reaction score
im in a bit of trouble. i dont know where to go 4wding due to the closer of mt disappointment has anyone heard when it will reopen.i want to go for the day so i dont want to travel hours an hours. i live in melbourn CBD
pleace help

disapointment

im in a bit of trouble. i dont know where to go 4wding due to the closer of mt disappointment has anyone heard when it will reopen.i want to go for the day so i dont want to travel hours an hours. i live in melbourn CBD
pleace help

Dude your not in trouble, we've all been in your situation, look for a MT Achievement, they are always out there!:victory:

look for a MT Achievement, they are always out there![/QUOTE] where is that i have no idea

MT Achievement

Wes, Mt achievement is the one you find when you can't get to the other one! Mt Disappointment ! Always somewhere to escape to. Not from your way ,but I'm sure there are people on here and down there that can help. We live in such a big country, I'm sure there are more day trips in your area than the one that is closed off. Check out Menaces' link really good hook up
Regards STUMPY

matt Mmmmmm, there is always Geelong way.....
where in geelong i am only new to this so i have no idea

Some of the tracks around Matlock out from Warburton are open, basically you need to get hold of a map, look at the tracks and then look at the DSE web site to see if the tracks you intend to do are closed or open. I spoke to a mate today about Walhalla and all the Deep Creek tracks are still open down there, so you can guess where we'll be heading as soon as we get organised.

Latest posts

Back