Bridgestone 694LT's

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

filobz

Reaction score
I have been looking at replacing the Continentials with the Bridgestone 694LT's. A friend of mine has them on his D40 in 265/75R16 & is very impressed so far (about 20.000k's).
He seems to do the same sort of driving as me. About 80-90% on the black stuff, a bit on gravel & around the bush tracks down the coast.
I have been quoted $270 each fitted & ballanced from the local Bridgestone reseller & $294 from Bob Jane.
Just wondering if anyone else has any more info.
Cheers,
Phil

I have them on my D22, love them!

They're quite but for an AT they do what I want them too... I'd drive similar amounts on / off road as you

I have a set of six of the them and just love them. Sure they're not muddies but in SA where sand prevails they are excellent. They are quiet on the road, handle well in the wet and if you get them in LT format they come with 10 ply sidewalls which makes them nearly bullet proof from being staked by a sharp piece of mallee.

Mine are 265/70s because I could not find anyone prepared to sell and fit 265/75s because they were an illegal fitment. However I will get them in the larger size next time. Only problem is they have done 45,000ks and are still going strong so a new set is still some time off.

I have them on my D40, they were on it when I bought it, they seem fine, quiet on the road, so far so good, but I've only done about 8000k's, they're good value price wise too.

Thanks guys. I have spent a fair amount of time checking them out over the last couple of days & have decided to give them a go.
Bosshog, I read a testimonial from Dave Wilson of Adventure 4WD in SA & he has the 265/75's on his D40. He has done about 25,000K & recons they would be good for 90,000K. He said he won't let them go that far & will change them around 80,000K. I have never let any tyre wear down past the indicators so it will be interesting to see how they go.
Cheers,
Phil

After 45Ks mine look fine - If I still have my current D40 with 80K on the clock then business has really gone bad as I plan to get into a 550 within 12 - 15 months. So the current Duelers will still be on it I envisage.

Latest posts

Back