ProNav for heavy vehicles

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nav04

Reaction score
is there any heavy vehicle ( or car drivers ) out there that are using the Pro Nav GPS at the moment?
ProNav Truck GPS - Product Information
finally looking at getting a GPS and seeing that i do interstate i want one that does both.

have looked into the features of this GPS but just wanting to hear of users and how they find them.

Haven't got one, was a little tempted at something similar when I driving trucks more but in the end have gone with my made to measure unit using software I choose.

I can tell you that the type of software they run (i.e. height weight information etc) works as good as any other GPS software. Sure there is some mistakes in the data but realistically that's to be expected with any software package. Often the risk of mistakes with data like height and weight can be more catastrophic than just point to point navigation for cars but like any GPS unit the brain shouldn't be turned off when unit is turned on.

Like I say haven't used the unit but have used software similar and apart from individual functionality between actual units I can vouch for the software as being as good as any other software for normal use and a helpful assistant when it comes to the extra features. Price is the biggest contributing factor usually because they automatically increase the price when they say it;s for trucks and heavy vehicles.

Haven't got one, was a little tempted at something similar when I driving trucks more but in the end have gone with my made to measure unit using software I choose.

I can tell you that the type of software they run (i.e. height weight information etc) works as good as any other GPS software. Sure there is some mistakes in the data but realistically that's to be expected with any software package. Often the risk of mistakes with data like height and weight can be more catastrophic than just point to point navigation for cars but like any GPS unit the brain shouldn't be turned off when unit is turned on.

Like I say haven't used the unit but have used software similar and apart from individual functionality between actual units I can vouch for the software as being as good as any other software for normal use and a helpful assistant when it comes to the extra features. Price is the biggest contributing factor usually because they automatically increase the price when they say it;s for trucks and heavy vehicles.

thanx for the post Krafty. your right in saying about eyes open when the unit is on,bridge heights arre always sig posted b4 hand.

again mate,thanx for the info. :cheers!:

Latest posts

Back