Advice please!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rob aston

Reaction score
Hello all, just joined the forum and hoping for a bit of advice please as totally new to the Navarra! I've just picked up a 2011 D40 with the V6 turbo diesel for very little money as it was both a non runner and no longer emissions compliant in London, UK. Apart from not actually working its in generally very good nick so I've spent the day having a good look round it.....it didn't take me long to notice it was missing the drive belt.... then I found the reason.... the outer part of the harmonic balancer was sitting on top of the undertray! I didn't want to jump into fixing that and then find more serious problems so I put a charged battery in it and fired it up.... started straight away and apart from no power steering, water pump etc it drove fine so will probably go ahead with a repair. So, how bad a job is it....I can see theres a lot to come off....and how hard is it to get the balancer hub off (I've struggled on others before)....what sort of parts cost....is it possible to download a manual? Will have a look round the forum now to see if I can find more info but any advice appreciated....thanks

Latest posts

Back