Blue Max. Anyone Know Anything??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use quite a bit of Bluemax gear & it is good gear
Cheers

When you say good gear comparable to what exactly. as good as say ironman or as good as rancho etc.?

Mine where terrific under load in my D22, but both front shocks started leaking after 6 months

BlueMax are made by SSA, (Suspension Supplies Aust) in Brisbane, and I found out the kit I bought has Bluemax rear leaves. John from Zordos said they are a good system, and after todays torture test, I reckon he is right.

4x4 Suspension Lift Kits - BLUEMAX 4WD Suspension Leaf Springs - 4x4 Shock Absorbers

I doubt very much they are made by this company rather than they supply the components..as to where they are made and what name they are often rebadged as ?

Well they say on their website the Bluemax leaves are made in their Brisbane workshop, other suspension components, who knows. Its all there on the site.......

I run a 40 or 50mm lift from Blue Max. I put in new leaves, torsion bars and shockies. Tows a van comfortably and is still ok unladen. No probs so far.

Latest posts

Back