Just a pic of my D22 with new rims

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D22uteCBR

Reaction score
Speedy wheels 'Grande' in black with machined lip. ET 30
265/70/16 Maxxis A/T's.

Just showing her off!

Nav.jpg

Looks good mate, did you paint your flares or did you just get some off an STR? I had to look twice when I saw the DX sticker on the door I thought something is not quite rite here. LOL

Looks good mate, did you paint your flares or did you just get some off an STR? I had to look twice when I saw the DX sticker on the door I thought something is not quite rite here. LOL

Hi equipt, yeah the flares have been painted. Was done by the previous owner. She is still a 'rare' dx though!
Thanks for the positive comments guys.

Agree with all the others. it looks bloody good. Just a question, are you missing a rear bumper or did you take it off?

Agree with all the others. it looks bloody good. Just a question, are you missing a rear bumper or did you take it off?

Its a DX, so never came with a rear bumper (think that's right, I'm the second owner).

Cheers.
Now has D40 sports bar... and I'm trying to work out how to make a folding rear hard cover that is water proof. I've worked out the cover... but not how to waterproof it!

Its a DX, so never came with a rear bumper (think that's right, I'm the second owner).

Cheers.
Now has D40 sports bar... and I'm trying to work out how to make a folding rear hard cover that is water proof. I've worked out the cover... but not how to waterproof it!

I wonder if thats an Ozzie thing. They are not called DX's over here and I have never seen a navara without a rear bumper. Curious.

Where you from Kudu ?

Dont worry, just checked your IP address.

Cop much damage in Christchurch mate ?

I wonder if thats an Ozzie thing. They are not called DX's over here and I have never seen a navara without a rear bumper. Curious.

Oz got two models, the DX which had nothing, except air con, and the STR which had all the goodies (electric windows, rear bar, sports bar, carpet, airbag?, some decals on the side of the tub, central lock?, ABS?).

I think there was not much price wise between the two when new, so lots of STR versions sold, and not so many DX.

Oz got two models, the DX which had nothing, except air con, and the STR which had all the goodies (electric windows, rear bar, sports bar, carpet, airbag?, some decals on the side of the tub, central lock?, ABS?).

I think there was not much price wise between the two when new, so lots of STR versions sold, and not so many DX.

Cheers Dave, but I'm up in the north island so luckily no damage at all.

Here in NZ the model you call the STR is called the Venturer. I am not sure what the more tradesman one was called. (Vinyl floor etc, sounds similar to what you call the DX.)

Latest posts

Back