LPG tank...worth it?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danwil3

Reaction score
Im taking my nav in for a roadworthy soon but the LPG is out of date...is it worth getting it updated or should i just have it removed?

I have a 2.4P Navara D21 2WD and the tank is located under the tub...

Yeah you probably want to keep the LPG, since the Z24 chews petrol. And petrol isn't going to get any cheaper.

I had my sons tank tested about 6 months ago. Cost was $165 had it done just outside of ballarat

well thats not to bad i suppose...one of my mates had his checked a few months ago and he said it cost him $350...( the mechanic was a D*ck too haha)

Well i suppose i'll ring around for some quotes, if its only about $160 i can deal with that haha

Thanks guys

I know mildura is not next door to ballarat. But i have had a couple of tanks done now through this bloke. Vic lpg cylinder testing 53456200 0417318035. Memory is fading with age but i believe he used to travel around. I know its a plug but the bloke was good

alright well i get some quotes here first but it they do turn out to be expensive i may have to go for a drive haha

Latest posts

Back